Learning Resource Creators
Expressions of Interest are invited from suitable applicants to apply for a short-term part-time contract for The School Magazine as writers, developers and creators of Learning Resource materials to complement the magazines. Writers will:
- Develop learning resource activities for teachers to use in conjunction with the stories, poems, plays and articles from each issue of The School Magazine.
- Work within the digital platform of The School Magazine to upload the learning resources to the website.
- Recent teaching experience in a primary school
- Expertise in the English syllabus K-6, including the English Textual Concepts
- Writing experience for curriculum materials
Find further information on the Expression of Interest form. Closing date - 19th April, 2019
Issue 3 2019
Issue 3 2019 is making its way to schools this April. And the theme for April is LEST WE FORGET. For those of you wanting a sneak peek, here are the contents pages for Countdown, Blast Off, Orbit and Touchdown.
I love your magazine so much that when I get it I literally read the whole thing straight away. I enjoy reading the magazines over and over again. I hope you continue making wonderful magazines for years to come.
I really like your stories, cartoons, plays, find-a-words and crosswords. I also like your pictures. I hope you keep on making good magazines like the September issue.
Your magazine is so cool because you have cool cartoons, crosswords and very good poems. The plays are very hilarious. You have magic tricks that are amazing but quite hard. I really like the puzzling tales. You make the best mag! Keep up the good work!
I love your magazine, it is SO awesome!!! I love all the fictional stories. They are so fun to read. They always let me relax and read the wonderful stories. They even have all the genres. Humour, fantasy, mystery, plays ... I could go on forever!