- easy-to-access Lesson Plans
- Teaching Ideas to shape effective learning experiences
- Links to the Australian Curriculum English and the NSW English Syllabus
- photocopiable worksheet - with answers
- Insights into ways of using The School Magazine to enrich your teaching
- monthly emails with PDFs of all worksheets and all digital links
- a free magazine with every Teaching Guide
Resource writers wanted!
We are looking for exceptional educators and writers to join the Teaching Guide writing team.
Contact us to find out how to apply to be a freelance writer of teaching resources:
Please put: Teaching Guide writer as the subject.
Teaching Guide team
Meet the writers and educators who create these outstanding educational resources, the Teaching Guide team.
What you say...
What a great job.
Thank you so much for a guide to almost all the items in the magazine. The teaching notes are excellent and very helpful and most usuable.
The unit on cartoons (which would never have been on my radar, previously) is a great lead into visual literacy which is on the agenda at our school.
Thank you once again. Gail
The kids love your magazine and I love the support material for use in literacy groups - they really support the kids to be independent learners.
Amanda, St Patrick's Primary School, Macksville.
Thank you Sue for all the worksheets. The children have really enjoyed the magazines and the worksheets are excellent. We created some wonderful poems this year using the worksheet ideas.